- What Personal Information does healthtracka receive?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your healthtracka experience. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site and while creating an account on the healthtracka app or the ones you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain required information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your order requests, customizing future shopping for you, and communicating with you. We also receive automatic information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we may use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses healthtracka.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of healthtracka.com on other Web sites.
When you download healthtracka.com app we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services, which you are free to do at your discretion.
We send you email communications to keep you informed about your transactions with us or update you on our products. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from healthtracka if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive such offers, please follow the unsubscribe link in the most recent message received.
- What About Cookies?
- Does healthtracka share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information to the following;
- Regulatory Bodies: it is a requirement by law for the laboratory that receives and processes samples to report positive test results for ‘reportable diseases. Examples of such are HIV, Cancer, Covid. The form contains the following patient information: Name, Addresss, Phone Number, E-mail address, Sex, Date of Birth, Test Date, Specimen Type and Anatomical Location, Test Result (positive results only)
- Third-Party Service Providers:We work with third party medical labs who process all the tests ordered on healthtracka. We also employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They all have access only to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Confidentiality of Your Health Records:Any information that you enter on healthtracka web site or mobile application concerning your screening results, lab results or STD status will be held in strict confidence. We will never share your information with third parties, unless legally required to do so.
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We make every effort to protect all information about your screening results, lab results or STD status. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
- Are Children Allowed to Use healthtracka?
healthtracka does not sell products for purchase by children nor monitor the order of lab tests by children. We cater only to adults 18 years of age or older.